6) Boozeman
7) Adam (anselth)
8) Dave S (Reefdave)
9) Dave (Witfull) <---- Maybe
10) Doni (woodstock) <---- Maybe
11) Charlie97L

Last edited:

Medic415

HHHmmm...not a club member, but I have had a trip planned to the Harbour for months now, taking my kids and wife there, mainly for the aquarium and science center, then the zoo on the way home Sunday. Will be checking into the Renaissance Harborplace Hotel on Friday 7/21.

Medic415

Yah, I have a family trip planned for Inner Harbour that weekend, booked a room in Febuary. I'll was going to order online tickets for the aquarium in the next 2 weeks sometime.

Stalwart

Since I am in Baltimore I would love to attend, However that is my Saturday to work, Drat foiled again.

Mark

Gina

RS STAFF
Stalwart said:
Since I am in Baltimore I would love to attend, However that is my Saturday to work, Drat foiled again.

Mark

What time do you get off work? We are going to make a full day of this trip and maybe you could meet up with us somewhere.

Gina

RS STAFF
ESPN Zone sounds like a good idea. I also wouldn't mind seeing either "Wild Safari 3D" or "Alaska" at the Imax.
As far as food goes there are a several restaurants that serve Seafood. I hate it but, most of them serve other kinds of stuff. Mark on the other hand loves Seafood also.

They usaully have a summer concert series at the Pier every Saturday night but, since most of you have a two hour drive home, I'm not sure you would want to stay too late?

Stalwart

Gina,

I dont get off until 930, buy the time I get home and care for the dog and fishes it will be too late.

lcstorc

Cough Cough.
This sounds like a mighty sickly group. LOL

Meanwhile, there is a chance I will be there but don't know for sure yet.