Baltimore SJMRC Trip!!

Gina

RS STAFF
Great pics Billy!
I'm glad some of you took some pics!
I'm very bad at taking pics and then get mad cause I didn't!

Here's our contribution of pics.

Attachments

• 100_2458 (Small).JPG
    100_2458 (Small).JPG
    44 KB · Views: 65

lcstorc

Just got back and WOW what a trip.

Meeting everybody was great, and the aquarium was awesome. Particularly the behind the scenes tour. Thank you sooo much Kyle. That was great!!

I want to go to the Georgia Aquarium this fall, so perhaps we can get a group for that one.

Thank you Billy for setting everything up. You did a great job.

Doni, I do not beleive pictures exist of my star performance. Wit was up in the "splash zone" and had the camera put away. He told me he didn't get one on the phone cam, but... Someone else may have one. LOL

Frankie

RS STAFF
Cool! im so glad you all had a good time! awesome slide show billy, well done! Your was a great shot also Gina! I'll be up for a fall Georgia tour. I can drive to that one.

Witfull

it was a great time,,,although all you youngin's raced off infront of us senior citizens,,lol. we had a great time hanging out, talking and drinking at the pub. even the waitress sat down and joined the party~

i did get some great shots,,,even of the baby 3/8th inch seahorses~

Kyle thank you so much for the tour,,,i was like a kid on christmas. i know grin was ear to ear when i realized that 2story thing was a skimmer!!!!

ill get to doing my pics tonight. yesterday when i got home, had to do a few quick tank things then it was zoneout/recovery time~

Stalwart

Sorry I missed it, what a bummer. Great pics Billy, and Gina. Someone needs to ID whos who in the pics, for those of us who dont know.

Gina

RS STAFF
Stalwart said:
Sorry I missed it, what a bummer. Great pics Billy, and Gina. Someone needs to ID whos who in the pics, for those of us who dont know.
4952-baltimore-sjmrc-trip-100_2458-small-.jpg

We just call him Sir :away:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
LOL Gina!

Stalwart said:

*hint* Maybe Billy won't mind *hint* posting a few single pics that have members in *hint* them and tell their names... :)

Thank goodness I am not in any of them... :invisible

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Great job Billy!! I successfully hid behind the camera man :D

In hind sight, we should have had someone take a pic with us all in it by the submarine.... we'll know next time!!

Gina

RS STAFF
Believe it or not, after the Aquarium tour I had planned on doing that but, it seems we kinda seperated at that point.
Next time we'll have to make sure to get a group picture!
Just like we did in Grade School! LOL

Gina

RS STAFF
Dave,
I was beginning to worry about you when I didn't see you on-line last night or this morning!
I thought maybe you got lost down here or worse, fell into the Harbour!

Witfull

if you all remember,,,im the one that said every one hold hands and find your partner,,,lol

no gina,,i didnt fall in,,,but we did have a great view of the harbor from the Irish Pub, and wonderful interaction with the "unauthorized" steet vendors~

Charlie97L

aaawww man, i'm sorry i missed it guys! i unexpectedly got a new job last month, and it's been crazy since i started... things have settled down a bit now, so i should be back around more. :)

boozeman

hello everyone!!!
logging into RS for the first time since the trip feels like comming back home to an ole friend:invisible .
About the trip, what can I say but tottaly awesome...Kyle, you rock man!!!
If there were a button for infinite karma, I would be sure to hit it!
Every corner turned seemed like I was venturing into a place where ordinary people weren't allowed...especially when you would say..."" and if you peek your head in here...'' :thumbup:
Meeting everyone was fun...was hard calling you all from your real names rather than your RS handles :lol:
The night life at the inner harbor is colorful to say the least and being from NY made me feel right at home:shades:
again, thanks billy for setting this trip up and also for the side tour of the LFS, was my first time stepping into an actual reef shop..oh, and thanks witt for talking me out of purchasing that 2k deltec skimmer.:)
I look foward to the next RS/SJRC road trip!!!