Ashley's 30g Escape Tank

ASH

The polyps have GROWN!!!!!

I'm finally doing a water change today. Went to the LFS and got some snails and a lawnmower blenny

ASH

I'm off tomorrow so I"ll try to get some then.

JACK!!!

Now you know I'm a total blonde right.....lol Why would you get me a skimmer that's so difficult to assemble???? LMAO Yea I opened it today and attemped to put it together but no good. LOL I'm gonna take it to my lfs and try to talk them into putting it together for me.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:LOL: Ash what did the LFS say today? Or did you get there before work?

We're here for ya :D

PS did you get the email?

ASH

Yes Al I got the pics very cute.

No I didn't make it to the LFS yet. Jeremiah (my new and wonderful boyfriend :)) said he'll put it together for me. Lord know I can't do it. LOL

Thanks for the call today Jak if I would have been home I would have probably had you walk me through it.

I'm not really worried about it. I'm on this beach time thing....I just don't worry about anything anymore. I know it'll get taken care of just in my own time.

Thanks guys again.

ASH

Well Jeremiah talked me into keeping the tank. He put together my skimmer last night and we just got it running a minute ago. It's working fine I guess but the water that comes back in to the tank has a lot of bubbles or something coming back into the water. What can I do to stop this?

Snelly40

i like him, seems smart, its a good idea to keep the tank.
Many skimmers have more micro bubbles at first until the "slime" up

ASH

So how long will it take to "slime up"?

Hey blue_eyes thanks for the welcome back

ASH

I got a hairy mushroom yesterday. It's just one mushroom a little bit bigger than a quarter. I got some super glue gel to glue it to a rock but it's already attached itself to a smaller rock that is smaller than the mushroom. How can I get him off of that rock. Or can I just super glue the rock to rock.

I'll put up some pics soon....my computer got a trojan virus on it so we're having to save all my pictures to cd's so we can restore the computer. It's taking a while because I have over 1,000 pics on that computer. We've already used 15 cds lol.