Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

chk4tix

this is awesome work, I am glad I found this thread. Jay I will be sending you a pm later on in the week to see about creating some little stands for some rock work.

DML08

looking to get a 24'' feeder.. how much with shipping? 93635 , can you pm me your paypal.. thanks..

JeF4y

Just a huge A++++ to Jay for 2 droppers (9mm & 11mm) and a pod house. All delivered quickly and packed perfectly. These things are awesome. If you're on the fence, don't be. Just get one and you'll love it! I can feed our whole tank from just the small front opening instead of pulling the whole hood. This is pretty cool because (1) pulling the hood is a PITA, (2) I don't have lights in my eyes while I'm trying to feed and (3) everything in the tank really likes the lights when it eats.

Will try to snap some pics in the next few days.

Oh, the podhouse is too cool as well! At night, I can shine a light on it and the thing is loaded with pods! Our Mandrin circles it like a shark. LOL..

Thanks Jay!

BigJay

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for the patience while I was out of town for the week. Much much appreciated.

Byrd

Ditto Box is full-Dang mail man

MY Q;
I bought a dropper from you about 3-4 months back and need another.
Can you tell me if you can bend the end? Basiclly I am looking for roughly a 24inch dropper with a bend in the last 4-6 inches. So if the dropper being straight is 180 degrees this dropper would be roughly 150 degrees, with the bend (making it 150 degrees) about 4 inches from tip, not where the bulb attaches but the tip (trying to paint a picture).
Also interested in a pod house, not sure how you price/build them. I am looking for one roughly 2" in Diam, approx 3" tall.
Hope you follow all of that
Let me know costs/time/availability when you can.
Thanks
Brad

BigJay

cleaned out a few PM's. Sorry the box fills up fast.

Byrd so your saying you want me to put about 30 degrees of bend in the tip around 5" 's up? I just did one similar a couple weeks ago. The bend makes the shipping a different. I'll send you a quote tommorrow and including the pod house.

BigJay

I've got 5 12mm x 24" droppers sitting here and 5 9mm x 15" droppers ready to ship out.. For these 10 droppers only I'll sell them with free shipping. First come first serve.

BigJay

9mm and 12mm is the outer diameter of the main tube. The difference in the two is the 9mm is for finer foods and has a smaller bulb. The 12mm will handle most all chopped foods and has about a 5ml (1 teaspoon) bulb.

BigJay

I've still got all 5 of the 15" x 9mm droppers with free shipping left. These are designed for your nano's. Normal price is $13.99 + shipping but till Sunday I'll let these go for $13 even shipped.
I cannot offer this price on any custom sizes or future orders(these are overstock for store orders). First come first serve.

Byrd

Here is a bump.

Really thought this was worth throwing out there or "reporting". I bought a dropper from Jay awhile back, and its great as we all know, but I had him make me one with a 30% bend about 3 inches from the tip. I needed this for target feeding specificlly the Dendros, and Duncans since with the sraight dropper and my rock work I could not get to the back side of either coral so I would "spray and pray".

Well after getting the new dropper with the bend, I would never use the other dropper, unless of course this one broke and the old one would fill in until I reordered from Jay.
I would recommend to anyone how has not yet got one, get one with the bend, it does everything a straight one would and then some.
For those who bought a straight one buy another with the bend

Now here is a happy camper

Dendro.jpg

Great job Jay-Hope my pod house helps out Jerry (Garcia)-my Mandarin

BigJay

absolutely! I've thought about making shells for them before but never thought to make clear ones. Give me a couple days to get a picture of something. Thanks for the idea/link.