Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

BigJay

lol sorry guys, I really am trying. You only see me posting here while I'm doing my homework. I have 2 position papers, 2 tests and a presentation due this week plus about 200 pages of reading. When I do get any break its usually to help my 5 year old with homework. What happened to kindergarten being fun?
I promise to update as soon as I'm ready to rock. Thanks for the patience.

JandR

I was looking through some of your pics you posted on this tread and BigJay that is an awesome talent!! I have always loved watching people on tv do it. I think thats great!!

clka

Hi BigJay, your feeders come highly recommended by Dweezil (Tammy) in the RSM owners forum...I'll be watching your thread for your start up. Meanwhile, Best of Luck with school - I went back in my late 30's, sure a lot different from when you are a kid without a family and other responsibilities!

Cheryl

GlassMunky

not trying to steal big jays thunder, just seems thats he hasnt been online, or in the glass shop in almost 3 months; but You guys can WIN anything made out of glass in this months POTM contest. Feeders, plumbing parts, heck even a clownfish sculpture if you wanted....... January POTM Contest

Rhodes19

not trying to steal big jays thunder, just seems thats he hasnt been online, or in the glass shop in almost 3 months; but You guys can WIN anything made out of glass in this months POTM contest. Feeders, plumbing parts, heck even a clownfish sculpture if you wanted....... January POTM Contest

LOL!! I don't stand a chance. :surrender: Maybe some day when I get a good digital camera I'll try but with what I have, I can't zoom in close enough or play with the settings for a better picture. The tripod does help though. :)