Anybody got a clue?

Frankie

RS STAFF
Nice ID Boomer! Even with the books it takes years to learn a library like that. I'll be sure to start pming you more now that i know this! :D

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
I love to ID things Frank. It rests the brain form trying to explain and understand all that chem stuff and the questiosn I get.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I love to ID things Frank. It rests the brain form trying to explain and understand all that chem stuff and the questiosn I get.

How about this one? :D
RedMacroalgae003.jpg

RedMacroalgae001.jpg

lcstorc

Finally! I was able to successfully identify something. LOL
One of the really fun things at MACNA was being able to sit next to Boomer while he was searching for an ID on something. It was really great particularly since what he first thought it was he later proved it wasn't. Right before my awestruck eyes. :)

BEELZEBOB

ok then whats this lil guy? i found abunch on some macro algae i got months ago. they ate the algea and dissaapeared. but i do see one now and again.

Berthelinia_schlumbergeri_01.jpg

BEELZEBOB

close, waaaaaaaay back when i first started posting on this forum, this was the topic of like my 7th post?

Lestorc, you were like the first to respond, and yer lil slug ID there got me on the right path.

its like that guy, but a tenth the size w/ a small ninja turtleish shell