Anthony's RSM 250

Nowellsy SNR

Glenn i was dosing Red Sea'a Phos reducer but stopped that as i started to get an Algae bloom, the coralline gets better as the tank gets older its starting to get onto the glass now

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cheers ! I have been using E.S.V. B-Ionic 2-Part, but I don't have the purple coralline algae anywhere like you do, wish I did.

Nowellsy SNR

Hmmm maybe once your tanks gets older you may get some i just thought you kept the tank super clean some people dont like the coralline

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I never clean my coralline algae in my RSM 250, wish I had more, though some don't, my Astrea Starfish eat it.

I have a facebook page, will pm.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Looking sweet Anthony. Are you going to be buying that Idol? I think Courtney want you too LOL.

Nowellsy SNR

Hi guys long time :)

Had to make huge changes to my tank had a huge Algae bloom it pretty much destroyed my tank so i pretty much started from scratch removed most of my liverock leaving around 8kilos in im going for a small nano look at the minute i have 2 common clowns 2 clarki clowns and my potters anglefish is still going strong. I have gone for the no substrate seeing how that goes for now.

Went to my LFS and they had a new 500 in WOW but £4000 :/

Nowellsy SNR

Thanks Glenn cheers for the link decided to put substrate back in this morning i've learnt by my mistakes keeping it simple :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk