Anthony's RSM 250

Nowellsy SNR

Hi im Anthony from Preston England been waiting for my RSM250 For over 3 mounths and it finally came in stock last Saturday, After working my night shift friday i couldnt wait to pick it up on Saturday so i didnt go to bed lol, got it set up at midnight Saturday so i was very tired but it was well worth it what a peice of kit! I've only got the Subtrate and water in a the minute.

Will post pictures soon:spinner:

Re: Hi new RSM250 Owner

Congrats on that!!!! Ive had mine for 6 weeks now and its great!!! Let me know if you need help with anything!

tnwillia

Your going to love it. Go slow and read, read, read here. I found the answer tio every RSM 250 question I had right here. There are no stupid questions!

dmyers557

Your so lucky man. Very nice tank. I wish they had an upgrade program. I would trade my 130 plus cash for a 250 anyday.

RaysReef

Has been struck by the ban stick

Hi Anthony, congrats on buying the 250. It's a stunning set up. I've had mine since Feb and just added live sand and live rock a few weeks ago - after fitting a vortech, water top-up and a chiller to give me total control.

Look forward to your pics...

Welcome and Congrats! I'm also a RSM250 owner and I love it! I hope you will too! Can't wait for some pictures.

Nowellsy SNR

Thanks guys will have pics up soon should be getting 20kilos of Rock soon my water is getting pretty stable now

Nowellsy SNR

Re: Hi new RSM250 Owner Now with pictures.....

Hi guys a few early pics and some other random off topic stuff hope u dont mind lol

New122.jpg

New128.jpg

My son looks tiny compared lol
New126.jpg

Spotted these cutties on the way to the shop
New111.jpg

My little helper lol
New121.jpg

New130.jpg

Nowellsy SNR

Oh a little of topic but oh well

New baby in our Family he was born on sunday

New181.jpg

Oh and this is Me and my Fiance
New012.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Nowellsy great pics - keep posting them - I know everyone always enjoy them !!! :dance: Looking forward to watching your tank progress !

Sapphire

Welcome along!

Look forward to following along with your progress.

Nice pics - sorry add another chinchilla story - but my broher had one that ate all the buttons off the remotes, then escaped....

echopiece

Looking Good! Man, even though thats just two 130D's side by side, the 250's look so big lol. Keep us posted on the progress and let us know if you have any heat issues. Have you thought about adding a chiller?

Marty

Nowellsy SNR

Thanks guys

echopiece concerning the heat issues i had problems at first tank was 30c but after turning my heater off i can now maintain a temp between 25c and 26c, but im still thinking off buying a chiller just to be safe....

Oh went to my LFS Yesterday and bought Refractometer best £40 i spent

Nowellsy SNR

Quick update after going to my LFS Couldnt resist getting a nice peice of Rock should be getting the rest of it next week......

Will post more pics once i have the rest of my Rock

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg