Anemone moved

MCDM

Hey guys after nearly 6 months of a healthy RBTA With my pair of clowns hosting it, I came home from work to notice it moved to the back of the tank. This is the first time it's moved and now I'm pissed that you can't see it. No changes to the tank or anything. Any idea why this happened?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
That the thing about nems, if they are not in their happy place, they get up & move. Might try to aim a powerhead at him & see if you can get him to move again, have read of that working before.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That's part of the gamble with any anemone. They will move to where they like. Maybe it's just stretching it's leg *get it leg?*

One thing to remember is it's moving for a reason so please don't overly stress it trying to get it to where you want it. In time it could move back and it might move to a better place than before.

MCDM

Thanks everyone for the input. Water parameters are all the same. I will try the powerhead option. He's pretty much anchored in the sam spot, he practically pulled a 180 in his location. Let's hope this works.