Andy's RSM250

Cassette87

Thanks all :)

Nice pics, love that RIC!

Thanks! This one is actually the bigger of two frags off the Ric I entered in the July POTM :) I'm hoping once I get my new lights they begin to grow a bit quicker, I'd like to have a few extras to offer up for sale here on RS.

Cassette87

one more. The scariest part? These are some of the truest colors and it was on an iPhone. Kinda sad when my phone snaps better pics than my canon. Also somewhat amazing.
180f72fb-87d4-614a.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cool Vid !

How do you do this... didn't even know you could... Might wanna set playback to 2X since it's kinda long

mtk

Hello.
Nice pic's

Sometimes why we all get funky off color pictures is due to a setting on the camera called white balance. Most camera's will have a setting that allows you to set what kind of ambient light is around you like florescent lighting or bright sunny day or even they will give you settings like 1200k 1500k and of course they also should allow you to do a manual set up. Once you are able to figure that out the colors should come out a little truer. For some reason I have found the Iphone seems to pick up the color we see in our tank's better then most cameras on their auto settings.

Hope that helps if you want to try and get truer colors in your shots if you did not know that already.

catran

Andy, are you getting out of the hobby? Or, are you planning a New tank after the move?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cassette87

im taking a break for now, may or may not get another setup once settled. I don't need to sell it, but it will make the transition much easier, and I'll be plenty busy at the new place for quite some time meaning I won't have much time to focus on it; which isn't a good thing.

catran

Yeah, well I wish you the best with the new house and I'm sure I'll hear from you here or elsewhere if you decide to set up another tank!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cassette87

Change of plans... after a great deal of consideration and talking to catrina... I'm going to keep the setup :) updated pictures to follow :)