Adrienne's Red Sea Max C-250

Adrienne

Yesterday I received a replacement skimmer pump for the C-250. I'd been having issues for some months and then around four weeks ago the only way I could get it to skim was to turn it off and then on again. This became annoying and a mighty chore that was tying me to the house.
I'm very happy today as I now have no issues.
Tanks still looking good, no more additions since the last time I posted.
One deletion though - the crab which I finally managed to catch as it seemed to be snacking on my corals. Since it has gone the corals are being left alone. Local marine keepers seemed to think it was an emerald crab.

Adrienne

Well its been a while - a lot longer than I realised :)

Here are some photos taken today. I have been collecting nsw since around mid January and the tank is looking great. Some of my corals have been moved to my custom built marine tank and in a few weeks I will move more over - just sorting out my LED lighting on the new tank.
My only loss has been my cleaner shrimp - he died during a moult.
The only reasonably significant change is that I am removing all my sand.

mtsully71

Well its been a while - a lot longer than I realised :)

Here are some photos taken today. I have been collecting nsw since around mid January and the tank is looking great. Some of my corals have been moved to my custom built marine tank and in a few weeks I will move more over - just sorting out my LED lighting on the new tank.
My only loss has been my cleaner shrimp - he died during a moult.
The only reasonably significant change is that I am removing all my sand.

how bout you come to my house to take photos for me...........looks great