Aaaarrrrgggg

mbdave

Talked to Pinky today the surface skimmers did not arrive... They will now come at the end of the month...

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Rue

That's too bad!

But it's only 2 more weeks until the end of the month! (And time sure does fly!)...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I'm guessing Laurent will be upset if he sees this - he was expecting to have his by now, since he already ordered it by phone and expected it to ship Monday.

redseareef

RS Sponsor
Sorry to hear that dave! SUCKS!!!!! Well, I think it will be really worth it once you do get it. I know it will make a huge difference with skimming!!
If it makes you guys feel any better..............MY VORTECH ARRIVED TODAY:woohoo: :woohoo: :apint: :bouncer: :bouncer:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Then Aaaarrrrgggg is a quite appropriate expression! :hammerhea :down: :tears: :flaming: :cursin:

RSR - congrats on the Vortech!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
RSR - per Red Sea it's 5/16". I sent an email to Vortech support while waiting for mine, and got a quick reply - they said 3/8" would be the best setting to use on the glass thickness for the pump setting.

redseareef

RS Sponsor
ahhh, great! Thanks!!! Saved me some phone calls. Well, the motor looks impressive!!! We will see how well it works.
thanks

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
RSR - you're quite welcome. Glad I could save you the phone calls & emails. I'll be watching your thread to see the Vortech in the tank!

MatthewJ

marinedepot.com is expecting to have the new skimmer overflow available at the end of the month. It sounds like some of you have already ordered it? Who did you order it from?

MatthewJ

LaurentSeattle,
Where did you order it from and how much?

I was going to order a bunch of other dry goods, so waiting to get from one of the stores. Plus my skimmer has been running pretty darn good as of late, so I'm less hurried.

redsea reefer

I just got mine today...This thing is big, kinda ugly if you ask me. I set it according to instructions and it lowered the water level in the skimmer. I dont know im still playing with it.