65G tank

Adam Black

Decide to take some frags to my local fish store. Here's what I came back with..
65gallonpics107.jpg

65gallonpics108.jpg

65gallonpics109.jpg

Sorry for the pics, I wish I knew how to take pictures!

Here's some more from today...Full tank shot.
65gallonpics110.jpg

Left side..
65gallonpics111.jpg

Right side..
65gallonpics112.jpg

Also picked up a frag of Nuclear greens and purple deaths
65gallonpics113.jpg

65gallonpics114.jpg

65gallonpics115.jpg

65gallonpics116.jpg

DML08

AWESOME!... are still dosing 2 part or did you get a calcium reactor? what store did you get that coral from?

Adam Black

I had the false canopy off today when I took those shots so alot of the MH flooded the room. It makes the corals look lighter then they really are. It also doesn't help that I haven't been running my VHO's. My icecap wireharness took a dump. Anyone want to sell me one(440):turntable. Dom I'm still using the 2 part. Did you ever get a chance to make you Calcium reactor? Man I need one! Anyone else here hate the color in there corals? I should be happy because everything is starting to grow out but I'm just not happy with the coral selection and the colors! I need to get a refractormeter and a better ATO. Also need new RO/DI filters! Man this hobby is expensive!

DML08

I just started using 2 part this past weekend I'm hoping it should last me till my calcium reactor is up and running. I got all the acrylic parts and will be cutting and preping for glueing today.. The only thing is I'm having a hard time finding 3/8 acrylic to make my flanges.. I should be done in about a week.. I'll be sure to start a DIY thread..

Adam Black

Thanks JO JO. I'm still learning and getting all the tools needed to run a reef tank. Just got my refractormeter yesterday:)

Adam Black

I've decided to sell everything on RC today so I took some pics of a few things. Hope you enjoy......
Ponape birdsnest
100_1341.jpg

Birds of paradise and NG
100_1346.jpg

My favorite combination of colors..
100_1353.jpg

Zoas...
100_1369.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1372.jpg

100_1373.jpg

100_1374.jpg

I just hate when my fish get in the way of a pic...
100_1350.jpg

Adam Black

Time for a update. Decided not to break down my tank but to let everything grow and get ready for my upgrade. Here's a few shot I took with my uncle kit lens. Check them out....

Pink Jade...
65gallonpics006.jpg

Bennet Tort, Sarmentosa and Cali Tort.
65gallonpics007.jpg

Idaho Grape and Green Chubaka..
65gallonpics026.jpg

Green Cap, Idaho Grape and Birds of Paradise..
65gallonpics035.jpg

Orange Digi, German Blue Digi and Ponape Birdsnest...PINK TIPS FINALLY..
65gallonpics039.jpg

Never seen these colors on a mille...
65gallonpics017.jpg

And A few newer pieces....
65gallonpics009.jpg

65gallonpics021.jpg

65gallonpics030.jpg

65gallonpics031.jpg

DML08

any updates? ya ponape looks awesome, that coral has been a PITA for me.. cant get it to color up.. I've moved it to low light , low flow , med and high flow and still no love... where do you have it at in your tank? BTW looks awesome man..