210g reef in NJ

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Awesome!!!:drooool:

Yellow Clown Goby has to be my all time favorite... I had one for 7 years in my LPS softie reef. I've been told they nip at SPS polyps... have you seen that behavior?

I'd love to get another one...:yup:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Beautiful corals Billy! The yellow guy is adorable :thumbup:

Sorry, no clue on the whitebalance issue with blue lighting. If you find out, let me know!

jhnrb

Im running 12K+ myself and am using 6.5K CF to balance out the blue. Worked really well on my last system. Great coral pics.

aquaman3680

Love the bulbs:D Theres one thing our tanks have in common. Also that first coral pictured, i have a piece of the exact same thing. If you need any help at all with the camera just let me know and i would be happy to help you! Looks great!

Matt

R.yumaDaddy?

Billy you can use a piece of PVC as a reference for your cam what white looks like under your aquarium lights. Ive done it before on my D50. First take a somewhat closeup of the piece of pvc then go to menu - white balance -PRE or present - use photo - select image - then this image and that should work.

lcstorc

Congrats on the yellow clown goby. They are adorable. I love the way mine just hangs out on top of the rocks. Such a cute face.
Corals look great! Keep up the good work.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Great looking corals. Have you had the CBB long? Are you sold on the Probidio? I saw your earlier thread when you were starting its use. Seems like it's doing well for you.

billyr98

Prodibio is doing good so far... You only dose once every 15 days so it doesn't seem like I am doing much.. I am also feeding the Pappone food once a week...

The CBB has been in my tank for a few months now... He is eating mysis...

billyr98

Got 2 new vortechs today... and sun coral..

I will post pics soon!

Otherwise nothing else new, but some growth in corals :)

Jorgens

nice looking tank billy ..very nice. I gotta stroll back and catch up. I see something about light colors that caught my interest!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Wowzer... that's not long at all and your reef is awesome! You've come a long way in a short period of time Billy!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Awesome for a newb ;)

I love the 12ks... Just a little tough on photographing!!! So i need some tips for getting my D50 to get rid of the blueness!!!

Here is some pics since adding Prodibio my polyp Extension on my SPS are awesome!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

and here is the new little guy!!

DSC_0055.jpg

and another fun shot!!

DSC_0031.jpg

this guy is now eating when i feed my fish!!!

DSC_0152.jpg