blueora.jpg

BLUE ACAN
blueacanench.jpg

BLASTOMUSSA
blastos.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Billy, great eye candy!! The colors of those corals are outstanding and they look VERY happy!! :thumbup: Beautiful!!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Wow gorgeous additions and I actually have a couple of those ORA pieces. Which Ballast are you running the reeflux 12k's with ? I'm getting my replacement ballast on monday and will soon get the reeflux lamp which my LFS now carries.

billyr98

Wow gorgeous additions and I actually have a couple of those ORA pieces. Which Ballast are you running the reeflux 12k's with ? I'm getting my replacement ballast on monday and will soon get the reeflux lamp which my LFS now carries.

CoralVue electronic ballast...

billyr98

i heat my tank with a controller for temp and 3 - 300w heaters and 1-250w heater all plugged into a plug strip... I do multiple heaters, just in case one takes a poop!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Jimminy crick, any closer to that coral and we are flatworms! The color is extraordinary, I think I burned a few retinal cones looking at them!:lol: Nice work!

mikej11

Very nice looking tank - looks extremely healthy. In 4 months, it looks like a whole different tank. Great job.

billyr98

sad news today... came home to see my healthy and eating copper band butterfly stuck to the vortech pump :( Dang I am so upset about this...
I can't wait to get a closed loop next time.. :(