210 Aggressive FOWLR Setup

JJB103

Awesome set up. I'm jealous. I wish I has the room for a tank that big. I went through some debate on a FOWLR or a reef and I chose reef, but I always wanted an aggressive tank..

SubRosa

I'd rate my Mappa as pretty aggressive, but all this talk of aggressive Lionfish is rather amusing. The Mappa will swim over and try to take a bite out of anything that enters its tank, invert, fish or finger. Lionfish completely ignore anything they can't swallow whole. Predatory? You betcha! But aggressive? Not in the least!

Leviticus

I couldn't resist buying this little Clown 1 5/8". The Clown will arrive Wednesday but I will have to keep it in a quarantine tank until I'm ready to add it to the Display.
0524131063.jpg

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Very PRETTY FISH! But it's so tiny, I'd be afraid it would get to be a snack for another fish :eek:

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
I couldn't resist buying this little Clown 1 5/8". The Clown will arrive Wednesday but I will have to keep it in a quarantine tank until I'm ready to add it to the Display.
0524131063.jpg

A clown? It looks like a trigger to me. :confused:

Choff

Maaan sweet tank!

Your rig is seriously swaying me into setting up an aggressive tank. I had one when I first got into the hobby 20+ years ago. I just got back in last year and went reef. Now I want to do a 2nd tank like this. :D

Leviticus

List of the Fish I purchased.

Mappa Puffer
Porcupine Fish
Clown Triggerfish
Picasso Triggerfish
Sohal Tang
Desjardini Sailfin Tang
Volitan Lionfish
Dragon Wrasse
Yellow Stripe Maroon Clownfish Pair
Snowflake Eel