!!!20g for reals!!!

plecosword

dentoid, I know, the power of black diamond carbon!! Haha for fish I'm getting a pair of cardinals and one ocellaris clownfish. Maybe a black and white after! But before all that it will be probably camel/pepermint shrimp for the aiptisia

Craig Manoukian

Joes Juice will eliminate the aiptasia, unless you realy want a peppermint shrimp. There are two varieties of pepperement shrimp and one doesn't eat aiptasia, so beware, eh?

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
That sounds great! I'd recommend against the Camel shrimp. They are not reef safe, especially if you plan on having corals down the road. The Peppermint shrimp it an excellent choice though!:D

Stacef

water and vinegar? Does that wash of dried salt?

Ahh yes!! The stinky solution, I have had too much rexperience with water and vinegar to clean some used powerheads I got! I would just soak them for a day in a bucket.. and then come back to them with a toothbrush under the faucet, then I would soak them in a bucket of just water, then a god rinse.. and your good to go! :girlthumb:

plecosword

hahha who else uses toothbrush? lol I kinda hide that,
Dentoid, lol the mouse, my LFS will let me return the damsels, and peppermint!

Stacef

Gosh! Sorry for all my typos on my last post.

Anyways, i use a toothbrush for soo many things in this hobby! I'm not ashamed.

plecosword

Well im noticed the my LR at the top is getting very hairy!, i mean roots are growing and some plants look like grass. Some of the roots are turning red a bit. Is this bad?

plecosword

Small Update, COPEPODS Are back!!! But my amonia and all have not changed at all. Its jsut my amonia that has always been at .25 ppm.

Stacef

Now you get tortured through the wait. While I sit and look at my pretty tank :bouncer: You gave me crap while I cycled mine Mario so I am giving you some!

But--I Honestly would look into a skimmer! I LOVE my Bak-Pak2 for my 20g, I believe Becky uses them to? Maybe Debra, not sure which. :willis: But get some good grades and tell your parents you have worked hard for it!

plecosword

It works diff with my parents, I wont need it after. I have to know what my parents will do!! Still no house! GRRR
Anyway I need a Question awensered, Would it be ok to add a baby mollie to my 20g? Its been 3 weeks now and im pretty sure its ready now.
The only thing that could be a little out of it is my PH; being at 8.6
ill have the molly on a small floting cage to keep Aiptisia from killing her.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Gosh! Sorry for all my typos on my last post.

Anyways, i use a toothbrush for soo many things in this hobby! I'm not ashamed.

Toothbrushes are good for a multitude of around-the-house chores. Just make sure you don't reuse it to brush your teeth-that would be shameful! :lol:

plecosword

Now you get tortured through the wait. While I sit and look at my pretty tank :bouncer: You gave me crap while I cycled mine Mario so I am giving you some!

But--I Honestly would look into a skimmer! I LOVE my Bak-Pak2 for my 20g, I believe Becky uses them to? Maybe Debra, not sure which. :willis: But get some good grades and tell your parents you have worked hard for it!

uhu! you call lava rock pretty?
:thumber:

rlcline76

I use it and Gary uses it. I have 2 (1 for each tank). One has the Rio 600 pump. And the other is a factory 2nd with an Accela pump...I like the accela pump much better, it has more umph! I ordered one for my husband's skimmer...switch it out during the next cleaning.

I feel naked without my skimmer. I know some would say that it is probably not necessary for small tanks, but if you ever saw the crap that it collects it seems like a great deal.