!!!20g for reals!!!

plecosword

well ive been researching and around this for about 3 to 4 months now, and convinved my parents into a smallish tank wich i set up a few days ago.
so im running it with a pretty strong powerfilter, i know i should have gotten a skimmer but ill have to get it later on. so here is my baby! haha
003-1.jpg

002.jpg

after adding water & LR/LS
002-1.jpg

006.jpg

2 hours after
004-1.jpg

2 hours of filtering, wow!
00399-3.jpg

rlcline76

Mario, where is that cut and paste job I got you to enter into TOTM? I want to compare!
Seriously, some say the skimmer is essential for a small tank. On day 3 it isn't really, but you will appreciate one when you finally get it. It is amazing how much crap they can pull out.
Other than that...what is for supper? I see something on the stove top!

plecosword

Hey I just noticed, can you see my big aiptisia? I have 2 other tiny ones that survived the 3g massacre lol

rlcline76

Upon careful review of that cut and paste job, I think it is safe to say that you will need a bigger tank! I don't see the aiptasia in the cut and paste job. lol

plecosword

hahaha ya, ill up date the minute something happens, wich by the way, I have a ton of worms, I placed the live ones on the sand and they quickly dug under the sand. i sumetimes see ones poking its head out like a garden eel.
Becky, I never really made a cut & paste job for the 20g, this is like the preview of the 55g, or bigger hopefully :p

Stacef

Looking wonderful Mario!!! Wooo hooo!! Finally, and we BOTH thought we were both not setting up until July.. the wait is just to intense..

plecosword

yah! This is more of a qurantine tank in a way. Stace I totally forgott to tell you. I'm still in shock from all the stuff in one day. still here i am repliying on my bros iPod touch at 2 in the morning!! what a week I had

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I see the aiptasia in the middle of the LR pile.:D Tell us more about your plans for stocking? Reef or FO? What fishes? What corals? That last picture is so clear it looks like there is not water in the tank!
:swmfish: