2 new inhabitants!!

rebekwl

I went to the LFS yesterday evening and got a serpent star and cleaner shrimp! No fish yet, but not too far off...

Attachments

• fish 016.jpg
    fish 016.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 51
  • fish 017.jpg
    fish 017.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 51
  • fish 019.jpg
    fish 019.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 51

murkywaters

purdy! I really like that serpent stars markings. I think it's cool that a star fish has a star mark on it's back. And I swear cleaner shrimp really help with ick.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Wow that serpent star is stupendous! Great additions Rebekah! You are becomming one with the reef grasshopper! Karma for your continued success!:)

rebekwl

Thanks!! That Serpent Star really is cool! Too bad he tends to stay behind rocks, can't wait to see him in action, hopefully later this evening after lights out...

rebekwl

He's still in hiding, he knows I can't wait to see him out and about. We will deffinitely have to do that sometime, I could stay in there looking around forever!!

KimPossible

Very nice additions ! I love looking at my tank at night, it is always wonderful to see the nocturnal life of our tanks...kudos!

Snappy

Good live stock to start with. When you introduce fish the shrimp can get straight to work. That is a very cool looking serpent star.