2 angels?

hma

I currently have a flame. I'm in the process of setting up a monster aquarium and the contents of the 120g, including the flame, will be moved into the big tank. It will be all new rock structures and everything. Think it would be ok to also add in a coral beauty at that time?

My new tank is a 450g, 10 feet long. I would love to add a coral beauty but I also love my flame and I don't want to cause any problems for the flame.

Absolut no Problem, i plan 3 pairs for my 115 gal. ! I had already maintained in previous tanks several pairs without problems. There are a few kinds a little bit aggressively are in the first time, however, this stops very fast again. There are exceptions, e.g., Centropyge argi and Centropyge acanthops can be very much teritorial, but also here there are exceptions

tbittner

WOW! Three Pairs as in SIX? In a 115? That really contradicts what I've always heard about Angels. I've read and been told that they would kill each other.

hma

WOW! Three Pairs as in SIX? In a 115? That really contradicts what I've always heard about Angels. I've read and been told that they would kill each other.

This applies to Large "normal" Angels, but not on dwarf Angels. Here there are only few exceptions as for example the already before called ones. Definitely fit together Centropyge loriculus and Centropyge bispinosa. Should I come during the next days again to one of my friends I show a video of his tank. He has 8 pairs in 1000 l tank, even 2 pairs Centropyge acanthops. No aggressions are to be seen in his tank.

SubRosa

I have seen both argi and acanthops kept in colonies of several individuals.You just need to introduce them together into a suitable size aquarium.Starting with smaller individuals will help.