1st Period Biology

goldenmean

Howdy Hoooooooo! Class!!!
Howdy_Ho.gif

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Thanks for welcoming my students everyone! Sorry for the confusion but we were working on wireless laptops and having all sorts of problems. My screen was up on TVs and an LCD projector so they could see, but as they signed in, my sign in page was up on their laptops! I think this may have to do with the network we are on. I will get it sorted out and justed wanted to have them sign in and make a post. More is to come later! I sent an PM to our "magic wand" person with any suggestions on this network thing...Feel free to pipe in too!

Yes Woody...we will get a picture up for ya! :thumbup:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm glad yall were able to at least get started in here today. I've been looking forward to this all week.

Hopefully you can get the "technical" aspects worked out and this puppy rolling. We're ready to explore.

By the way, Kudos to you and ALL of your class for this active roll. I have high hopes for you ALL!!

Sincerely,
Allen :)

Karl's Jr.

Hey Mr. Moore
Man Biology is totally the best class ever!
To My ClassMates What Is Up
And dont you think it would be so kick butt cool :guns: if we could put a shark in the fish tank..:)
Have Fun In 1st Period
That Class Is The Best

RamenHokage17

Yeah Mr. M, I think the networking problem was because all of the laptops and your computer were all linked up to the same wireless internet station. It happened with me once when I was doing a report at the College this previous summer. I do think your idea about one person at a time would work, =D but then again, I'm not one of the biggest computer wizzes out there.

I can't wait to get started still... We have to wait the WHOLE weekend... T_T oh well... I can manage.

~!Have a good one!~

Btw, Go WOOSTER!!! XD WOO!!!:thumbup:

lcstorc

Welcome all!
Can't wait to see the tank up and running.
This should be fun.
Will there be newsletters like last year?

KodiakBear

Holy cow! When I was taking biology in high school, we just had posters of fish on the wall. Most excitement we had in that class was when the teacher told us to go fishing over the weekend so we'd have something to disect on monday!
Way to go "Mr. M" You even got me wanting to pull out my old college biology book!

tbittner

Hi all! Sounds like you have a fantastic teacher who is willing to go the extra mile to help you learn about the oceans. When I first started my reef, I NEVER thought there would be so much to learn. It's not that complicated now but I spend a LOT of time on here and other sites just reading.

Good luck! :)