1st Period Biology

Faddis

This is stupid, Mr. Moore, just get a different source. If we all feed from the same source, it sends us to each others pages.

MrSquid

Hey, when do we actually get to start working on the fish tank? Are we going to have to supply the fish or will you Mr.Moore? It's awesome that we get to do so many fun things in your class...the fish tank might be a bit hard tho, I had one about the same size...lots of maintnence...anyways what is everyone up to?:wave: :alien:

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
No Mr. Squid you will not have to supply the fish or anything...We will start late this week with the basics. Yes it is work, but fun work! :thumbup:

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Welcome everybody...I wish I had such a cool teacher in my Bio Class, we didnt even have any kind of "living" experiments....BORING!!! Have a great time with the tank, and remember, DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED! Its a learning experience

Faddis#1

Mr. Moore, can I get extra credit for going on at home and missing the last three minutes of the 3rd quarter in the Patriots v. Bengals game? Carson Palmer's on my fantasy team, and i need to know what he's doing, and my favorite QB right now up against him-Tom Brady. It's killing me, I'm really taking one for the class.

ME:How's 2,000,000 EC points sound?
MR. MOORE:Great, you are now the leader for highest grade in my class. I'm proud.
ME:Thank you Mr. Moore, and thank you Monday Night Football!

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Mr. Moore, can I get extra credit for going on at home and missing the last three minutes of the 3rd quarter in the Patriots v. Bengals game? Carson Palmer's on my fantasy team, and i need to know what he's doing, and my favorite QB right now up against him-Tom Brady. It's killing me, I'm really taking one for the class.

ME:How's 2,000,000 EC points sound?
MR. MOORE:Great, you are now the leader for highest grade in my class. I'm proud.
ME:Thank you Mr. Moore, and thank you Monday Night Football!

J: I will take it under advisement... Yes you are taking one for the team! I wish I had the players from my fantasy team last year! :bouncebox

MrSquid

Mr.Moore can I start putting a poll together? so we can start voting for the fish we want in the fishtank?:jumprope: (If I am to make the poll it would have to be a new thread).....Unless you want to make the poll your self?