Search results

1. C

Thought I had QT's properly but....

No advice just good luck
  2. C

Starting a new 93g cube tank build (with an established 75g)

Ended up getting a used tank off CL got it switched and upgraded A little while I was moving everything. It's all doing good. Got the new radion mount which is sweet.
  3. C

I live in southern Illinois id drive 4 hours for a good deal. No leaks yet.
  4. C

I've checked CL. Nothing to interesting
  5. C

Im just flabbergasted and don't know what to do.
  6. C

Well I have a dilemma. My tank somehow has developed a crack. Looks like a really deep scratch about 2 inches long on the sides your fingernail can catch it on the inside of the tank. It's near the top of the tank. Of course my 8 year old has no idea how this has happened??? So nobody has this...
  7. C

Some updates added 2 small orange anthias a few new corals a real nice orange acan and a meat. Tested daily everything's looking good.
  8. C

What's With My Mag-Float?

Ive had a mag float. Same stuff happened. I've got one of the wooden Piranha floats now I like it a lot better.
  9. C

Big problem with Salinity

I did the same thing pablomay. The 75g tank I had was running for 10+ years and I used Walmart Culligan water from the dispenser it was RO water.
  10. C

Ready to get my feet wet

The bigger the better.
  11. C

Full tank shot My hopeful Acan garden if I can get them to grow together it should be pretty cool. And what I'm looking for
  12. C

Well I went through a case of the uglies GHA infestation everywhere! I'm running a gfo reactor and carbon and I cut the lights for 2 days and started feeding every other day and it's 99% cleared up now. Added some more LR to the tank and in the process lost some nice zoas I had forgot about. No...
  13. C

September Group Buy!!!!

Got mine. Thanks for doing it.
  14. C

September Group Buy!!!!

Sending a "primate message" now lol
  15. C

September Group Buy!!!!

I'm signing up
  16. C

Looking for a quiet return pump

I remember those