Search results

1. C

Steve's LED with Bluefish WiFi Controller for RSM 130

Hi, I am going to be taking down my Red Sea Max C-130 that I retrofitted with Steve's LEDs and Bluefish wifi controller. I used this with no issues for about 2 years. I am selling the Retrofit LED system for $250 plus shipping. I live in Michigan so if you are near by and want the tank and...
  2. C

Skimmer Pump Heat, RSM C-130 Stock- Help

HI, I am really struggling with my stock RSM C-130 skimmer pump. It is running crazy hot. Here is the back story, when I first started using this tank I used the tunze skimmer but was not thrilled with the results. Red Sea convinced me to give the stock skimmer a shot saying it pulled out...
  3. C

RSM C-130 with BlueSpotted Jawfish Question

HI, I have a RSM C-130 and I am going to be getting a blue spotted jawfish. I'm trying to prevent suicide jumps, Do i need to cover the back of the tank on top of the back section or cover the back of the tank at all or should the lid suffice as enough to prevent carpet surfing. Let me know...
  4. C

WTB Intank Media tower for Red Sea Max C130

Looking to buy an Intank Media tower for Red Sea Max C130. Please let me know if you have one you want to let go. Thanks!
  5. C

Back To The Hobby RSM C-130

After a 5 year hiatus from the hobby, I will be setting up a RSM C-130. I used to have a 90 gal mixed reef and a 28 gal JBJ all in one. A friend gave me a C-130 to get me back in the hobby, lets see how this works out. I have limited time for husbandry so I would like to try to keep things on...
  6. C

New Tank RSM C130

I've in the hobby for about 12 years. I took a break about 5 years ago and am now coming back into the hobby with the RSM C-130. I used to have a 90 Gal mixed reef and 28 JBJ cube all in one. I plan to start setting up the tank next week.