Search results

1. djpensive

Programming new lighting cycle on AI hydra 26

Hi Reefers, Does anyone have experience with the AI hydra 26? I just set up my tank and am going to be programming the lighting. Does anyone have recommendations for the lighting spectrum to use throughout the day? I wish there was an optimal pre-programmed schedule already put into it...
  2. djpensive

DJ's 54 Corner Tank Build and Progress

Hi Guys, I'm new here and thought I'd share my current progress on my tank build. I'm building a 54 gallon corner tank that will be sitting in my living room behind a couch. So far I had a custom steel stand built for it so that it sits perfectly in the spot it's going in. I'm just...
  3. djpensive

Sumps

Guys I'm planning a build on a 54 gallon corner tanks, I want to get everything right the first time on this build and I'm building a custom stand because I want to and can. But I'm in the planning stages and am wondering if there is a rule of thumb on the size of a sump. I'm planning on...
  4. djpensive

New to Reefs

Hi Everyone, I've been keeping tanks for roughly 10 years now, and am finally ready to make the jump into a reef tank. I'm going to be working with a 54 gallon corner tank and am going to be taking my time making sure I set it up properly so I can keep it for years to come, without the wife...