Search results

1. Ceejai777

Just Upgraded to RSM C-130 Today

Water is mostly cleared up and I was able to find some alcohol towlettes to scrub off the marker on the glass. I have a question: in my experience, when anemones split, they split in half and you end up with two anemones basically the same size... I found a tiny little rainbow rose bubble tip...
  2. Ceejai777

LOL, yep, not for sale
  3. Ceejai777

I don't think I will ever buy another brand other than rsm. I am really impressed with the design and how streamlined everything is. I am a bit ocd with clutter so the fact that everything is tucked away and hidden is what makes me happiest Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Ceejai777

It's cloudy from scaping but I am really happy with this purchase. I still need to get a razor blade to scrape off the writing on the tank. I found a tiny dime-size rrbta on one of the rocks and a turquoise tiny mushroom, as well. I don't have mushrooms and I'm not a huge fan but it is always...
  5. Ceejai777

Hi everyone, it's been a minute since I've been on...I set up my 28g JBJ Nano in November after moving back to WA from CA and everything has been going well with it but I knew I wanted to upgrade to a different tank. Initially, I was looking for a rimless cube but I couldn't find any within my...
  6. Ceejai777

Anyone Know What This Is?

Hi everyone, There is a small white thing that has a long web-like thing coming out but at it's entrance, I see something (also white) that keeps pulling back/retracting...any idea what it is?
  7. Ceejai777

ID Help, Please?

Nice! Do you not have it anymore?
  8. Ceejai777

ID Help, Please?

I believe so. Looks like the little flower-looking things are yellow. It's hard for me to tell, too. They are really small. Do those typically grow in shapes like this? I'm not sure if it has grown over something or if it is naturally shaped like that...
  9. Ceejai777

ID Help, Please?

Can anyone tell me what this is, please? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Ceejai777

ID Help, Please?

That is what I was thinking I'll do. Should be pretty easy with them only being $5/ea. Does anyone know what those big green smooth palys are? I couldn't find any others like them when I did a google search. All others had another color on them or lines (not plain).
  11. Ceejai777

ID Help, Please?

Yes...she sold more than half since yesterday and told me she would let me know tonight what is left. She is bringing them tomorrow at 11am (my car is broken down).
  12. Ceejai777

ID Help, Please?

Hi everyone, Someone is selling coral for her friend whose tank has a leak. This is what is left—about 30 frags she said she will sell me for $160. I see radioactive eagle eyes but that's about it. Some are doubles and maybe even triples. Edited to add: I think toward the bottom right of 1st...
  13. Ceejai777

Would you Knowingly Buy Coral from Someone who has an Aiptasia Issue?

I read that they can sting your fish and coral and kill them. Also, they can quickly overtake your tank
  14. Ceejai777

This guy made it seem as if EVERY tank has aiptasia and he said he's never seen a tank without them. I was going to get a RBTA from him in about a month but I passed on that, too. Nanoreefing4fun, your story just confirmed 1,000% how bad of an idea it is to KNOWINGLY purchase coral from an...
  15. Ceejai777

I told him I'm passing. The issue seems to be constant in his tank. He says he gets rid of it and it comes back. Seeing multiple decent sized aiptasia on the 6 frag pics he sent me was enough to scare me off
  16. Ceejai777

I have never dealt with aiptasia and am newer to the hobby so I'm definitely leaning toward not buying any
  17. Ceejai777

Someone near me sent me pics of several zoanthid frags and I saw at least one aiptasia on each frag. He told me he bough 80 lbs of "pest-free" live rock and had it in a tub for 4 months. When he looked at it, it was covered in aiptasia. He is on a local facebook group and I have seen 1 or 2...
  18. Ceejai777

Snails in Hood of Tank

So far, the hood seems to be their favorite place *rolling eyes* Thank you:-)
  19. Ceejai777

My 92gal mixed reef corner bowfront

Beautiful tank and I quite like your rock scape!
  20. Ceejai777

Snails in Hood of Tank

For some reason, several of my snails keep going and staying in the hood of my 28g nano. The smaller snails stay in the tank but the larger ones I received as part of the 15g cuc package from Reef Cleaners are always in the hood. Any idea why?