Search results

1. A

Red sea reefer 250.

The tank today.
  2. A

Red sea reefer 250.

I am running the razor for 12,5 hours a day. 6 hours "full" power (35%-70%), 1,5 ramping up and 4 hours ramping down. The last hour is moonlight. Thanks for the info.
  3. A

Red sea reefer 250.

After 3 weeks I performed the first waterchange. Aprox. 17-18 litres was changed. Still quite a lot of diatoms.
  4. A

What am I doing wrong?

Sounds like your standard lightning is your supplement. Keep the standard lightning on for 10 hours and the leds for 2 hours.
  5. A

Rien his RSM C 250 adventure

Congratulations to you and your family!
  6. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Glued a montipora capricornis from my old tank in the reefer today. The skimmer is beginning to produce some gunk at last. Getting some brown algea (diatoms) everywhere.
  7. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Thank you!
  8. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Is this dinos? It's releasing bubbles.
  9. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Please explain what you mean with moderation.
  10. A

Red sea reefer 250.

I have never seen a crab killing a snail.
  11. A

Red sea reefer 250.

A couple of days ago I ordered a cuc. 5 trochus snails, 5 nassarius snails, 5 hermit crabs, 1 shrimp and 1 emerald crab. Should arrive next week.
  12. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Here it is.
  13. A

Now I have created a thread. I don't know how to add a picture thow.
  14. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Hi! My tank has been running for 17 days. I have aprox 21kg dead Marco rocks and 15kg reefpink sand in it. I started the tank with a tiny bit of live rock from my old tank and some bottled bacteria. Equipment: Maxspect razor 180w Deltec sc1445 skimmer Jecod dct4000 returnpump Jaeger 150w heter...
  15. A

Sorry, I don't have any thread of my tank yet.
  16. A

10 hours is fine. You have a nice tank. I've bought a red sea reefer 250, it's been running for 17 days.
  17. A

Sully's RSM Reefer 350

What do you mean with 1/2 inch below the overflow? Do you mean The bypass pipe?
  18. A

Sounds good. I never vacuum the sand in my tanks but I have some snails that lives in the sandbed. My opinion is to leave the tank alone as much as possible and keep it stable, don't mess with it. (Sorry for my spelling.) Good luck!
  19. A

I think it's better to wait with the sand if you use LR. Then you can vacuum up The dirt from the rocks. If you use fine sand the debris will stay on the surface. You can have a 1-4cm deep sandbed without any problems.
  20. A

Mandarin help

I have had my mandarin in a 31 gallon tank for 6 months. One of the easiest fish that I ever had. It's eating live food in my tank but will occasional take pellets or frosen food. A very easy fish!