Search results

1. K

Salt for fowlr system

Trying to decide what salt to use in my fowler tank what is the best most cost effective salt. I don't want to waist money on expensive brands if they are geared more towards reef systems and not necessarily needed in a fowler tank.
  2. K

Indian gold ring bristle tooth tang

Anybody have any experience with these guys I've seen pics just looking for first hand info. Thanks
  3. K

Lemon peel angel in 72 gal bow front fowlr

I'm getting a already established tank containing 1 Niger trigger,1 lunar wrasse , 2 domino damsels ,1 big dyed squirrel , I would like to add a snowflake eel and a Lemmon peel angel . Tank is currently running a canister filter with a coralife 220 protein skimmer any suggestions would be...
  4. K

New old hobbiest after 21 years out of it I'm ready to jump back in with both feet

I have the opportunity to get a 72gal bow front that is up and running as a fowler aggressive tank current resident are Niger trigger 2 domino damsels 2 yellow damsel not sure of variety a big eyed squirrel and a lunar wrasse I would like to add a snowflake eel and a one of the bristle toothe...