New old hobbiest after 21 years out of it I'm ready to jump back in with both feet

Kaitydad

I have the opportunity to get a 72gal bow front that is up and running as a fowler aggressive tank current resident are Niger trigger 2 domino damsels 2 yellow damsel not sure of variety a big eyed squirrel and a lunar wrasse I would like to add a snowflake eel and a one of the bristle toothe tangs to finish things off

Mike Johnson

Re: New old hobbiest after 21 years out of it I'm ready to jump back in with both fee

Welcome to the family at Reef Sanctuary.

jkef2010

Re: New old hobbiest after 21 years out of it I'm ready to jump back in with both fee

Welcome to RS. This is a great place to learn everything you need to know as well as share your journey with all of us. If you have any questions please don't heseitate to ask again welcome
:welcomera

Kaitydad

Thanks for the welcome

mikecc

Ready for some technology shock?

Kaitydad

Already going through info overload but that's my personality I'm a gluten for information

yorkieUK

PREMIUM

moving_animated_scuba_fish_swimming.gif
ocali.gif

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

Kaitydad

I'm getting it from my Lfs one of his other customers is moving up to a larger system with a reef the owner of the store is installing it in my house he is breaking down the tank and moving the whole thing to my house and setting it back up it currently is running on a canister but I plan to install a sump system in the near future I will probably do weekly to biweekly water changes it has a coralife 220 skimmer I'm not sure of the manufacturer of the canister

Choff

Welcome!

Yes, things are quite a bit different. I had my first sw tank from 91 to 93 and then just came back in 2012.

sirrealism

welcome to the addiction. Sounds great. Post some pics when you get 5 posts up. Looking forward to seeing your set up