Lemon peel angel in 72 gal bow front fowlr

Kaitydad

I'm getting a already established tank containing 1 Niger trigger,1 lunar wrasse , 2 domino damsels ,1 big dyed squirrel , I would like to add a snowflake eel and a Lemmon peel angel . Tank is currently running a canister filter with a coralife 220 protein skimmer any suggestions would be appreciated

Oxylebius

What size are the fish that are coming with the tank?
How much rock is in the tank?
Do you want to continue to run the canister or are you looking to upgrade?
Do you plan to run the tank as a fowlr? Seems like it since you are considering adding an eel and angel, but wanted to make sure.
When do you get the tank?

Answering these additional questions would help folks suggest if the bio-load can handle an eel and angel.

Kaitydad

Yes plan to run as fowler has 60lbs of rock plus a inch or so of sand getting it from my Lfs one of his customers is upgrading to a larger tank the Niger is about six inches the lunar is around 4 inches the big eye squirrel is about 4 inches the damsels are about a inch and a half each I plan on running the canister but willrobably add a sump in the future only draw back is tank isn't drilled

DaveK

Judging by the fish you already have, and the sizes you have and considering how big they can grow, I'd say you were at your max stocking limit now. I wouldn't add any more fish unless you take some out.

sirrealism

I am with DaveK on this. I would get rid of the damsels so you could have the angel, but thats just me

Kaitydad

When the guy put the lunar wrasse in the tank he unfortunately kind of took care of the damsel issue so they are gone and I'm not taking the lunar either any of the wrasses you would recommend in its place