Search results

1. K

Salt for fowlr system

Trying to decide what salt to use in my fowler tank what is the best most cost effective salt. I don't want to waist money on expensive brands if they are geared more towards reef systems and not necessarily needed in a fowler tank.
  2. K

Indian gold ring bristle tooth tang

Anybody have any experience with these guys I've seen pics just looking for first hand info. Thanks
  3. K

Lemon peel angel in 72 gal bow front fowlr

When the guy put the lunar wrasse in the tank he unfortunately kind of took care of the damsel issue so they are gone and I'm not taking the lunar either any of the wrasses you would recommend in its place
  4. K

Yes plan to run as fowler has 60lbs of rock plus a inch or so of sand getting it from my Lfs one of his customers is upgrading to a larger tank the Niger is about six inches the lunar is around 4 inches the big eye squirrel is about 4 inches the damsels are about a inch and a half each I plan on...
  5. K

I'm getting a already established tank containing 1 Niger trigger,1 lunar wrasse , 2 domino damsels ,1 big dyed squirrel , I would like to add a snowflake eel and a Lemmon peel angel . Tank is currently running a canister filter with a coralife 220 protein skimmer any suggestions would be...
  6. K

New old hobbiest after 21 years out of it I'm ready to jump back in with both feet

Re: New old hobbiest after 21 years out of it I'm ready to jump back in with both fee I'm getting it from my Lfs one of his other customers is moving up to a larger system with a reef the owner of the store is installing it in my house he is breaking down the tank and moving the whole thing to...
  7. K

New old hobbiest after 21 years out of it I'm ready to jump back in with both feet

Re: New old hobbiest after 21 years out of it I'm ready to jump back in with both fee Already going through info overload but that's my personality I'm a gluten for information
  8. K

Re: New old hobbiest after 21 years out of it I'm ready to jump back in with both fee Thanks for the welcome
  9. K

I have the opportunity to get a 72gal bow front that is up and running as a fowler aggressive tank current resident are Niger trigger 2 domino damsels 2 yellow damsel not sure of variety a big eyed squirrel and a lunar wrasse I would like to add a snowflake eel and a one of the bristle toothe...