Search results

1. CodyWarner92

My confused clown buddies getting freaky

I've neglected this tank for little bit meanwhile I was waiting on my rodi system to come in along with my new awesome mp40.. I decided to do a large water change and my confused little buddies inside their torch coral they've decided to claim after the loss of an old anemone I've had, all of a...
  2. CodyWarner92

Coralline algae suddenly doesnt look so good

Anyone ever experience this with coralline algae.. My first glance kinda had me stumped too but I wonder if you can figure it out :P All the algae on the below the dead algae looks good. Crazy or what ? Lol
  3. CodyWarner92

Very Interesting :D Any1??

Anyone tried using a little glow-in-dark gravel with your current substrate? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glow-in-the-Dark-Fish-Tank-Rubble-4oz-Glow-Pebbles-Aquarium-gravel-/161099307118?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item258244586e I got the ideal of looking into this after seeing these...
  4. CodyWarner92

Question about everyone's QT

So I have a 10g tank that I used for my QT only i got tired of it being on all the time and i end up turning it off. I would say it's probably been about 6months since i ever turned this guy on. My question for everyone is if i was the only one who does this and if i ever wanted to start using...
  5. CodyWarner92

SNAKEHEAD!! I want YOU! lol

Why do you really have to be illegal here in the usa?? haha I don't need the answer for this question because it may go into unnecessary arguments on the forum. I know of a lot people who really differ on the subject. Anwayz, What I wanted to know if I was the only one that really would love to...
  6. CodyWarner92

Is it just me or is RS community 10x better than RC

I think I'm finished with reef central. I've got no help from them at all. I've only found rude people who are only there to argue it seems... I've got a lot better help along with plenty useful information for whatever i ask from you guys here at reef sanctuary and i just wanted to say i...
  7. CodyWarner92

Weird Behaving Anemone.. Never seen this guy do this b4 ~Help

Okay, so i've had this anemone for about a year now and for about a month now his top portion of the body is really deflated. I thought if I would give him time he would get better.. Then I've tried new bulbs.. Even just recently bought a new 6x39w fixture. He looks alot better, more inflated...
  8. CodyWarner92

The Uprades are real.. Aww snap.. 6x39w everyone = ) Check me out

So I am very impressed and would just like to share with you guys about this light fixture i got off ebay for 149.90.. Sounds like a piece of junk and from what ive read everywhere nobody never truly tried the unit out to speak upon one. I will have to admit I was worried... This fixture comes...
  9. CodyWarner92

<=== Newbie to ReefSanctuary. Let's talk

Hello all :D I started about 2 years ago since my first run in with a saltwater aquarium. ^_^ I'm still the guy with much more to learn and look foward to it. 2 years ago you could say fell in love at first sight lol. My first aquarium was with a 10g, then a week later after reading on these...