Is it just me or is RS community 10x better than RC

I think I'm finished with reef central. I've got no help from them at all. I've only found rude people who are only there to argue it seems... I've got a lot better help along with plenty useful information for whatever i ask from you guys here at reef sanctuary and i just wanted to say i appreciate you being here = ) Thanks <<3

yorkieUK

PREMIUM
:swmfish::welcomera:swmfish::welcomera:swmfish::welcomera:swmfish:
**Welcome to Reef Sanctuary. The home for reefers who care**

Hi Cody, that's why we love it here!!!
:help1:->:coffee2:->:jabber:->:dunno::ignore:->:crowd:->:hug1:= Happy Reefers.

I think I'm finished with reef central. I've got no help from them at all. I've only found rude people who are only there to argue it seems... I've got a lot better help along with plenty useful information for whatever i ask from you guys here at reef sanctuary and i just wanted to say i appreciate you being here = ) Thanks <<3

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That's very nice of you to say Cody. Yes Reef Sanctuary is well known for being friendly AND helpful.

Glad to have you on board :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Thanks Cody - when the owner of RS (Travis) picked the name, he choose it because he wanted this forum to be a Real Sanctuary of reefing forums, how cool is that ! A flame free forum with lots of great members that will only try to help everyone have sw success, the best reefing forum on the net !

yorkieUK

PREMIUM
content_5329_prev.gif
images
new_best_friend_692175.jpg

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I'm not a member there...I was lucky enough to find Reef Sanctuary first.
I've read a few threads there & it doesn't take long to never want to read anything there.
I can't even imagine how they keep any active members. :dunno:
Very glad that Reef Sanctuary is well moderated.
Thanks Travis & all the Moderators who make this such a great place to share our love of SW.

Choff

I had the exact same experience Diana. I started here and have liked around other places, but they just don't have the same feel as RS. This is home.

...stupid auto correct