<=== Newbie to ReefSanctuary. Let's talk

Hello all :D
I started about 2 years ago since my first run in with a saltwater aquarium. ^_^ I'm still the guy with much more to learn and look foward to it.
2 years ago you could say fell in love at first sight lol. My first aquarium was with a 10g, then a week later after reading on these fourms. I realized my first mistake
was buying such a small tiny 10gal. I felt I would definitely enjoy something a little bigger. Upgraded to 60g. Now almost 2 years later, just finished my homemade 30g sump also a 120g freshwater tank = )
I feel like I could offer some valuable advice and maybe can use some myself for my projects haha

ReefLady

Staff member
Welcome! Sounds like a similar road to the one many of us have gone down... Glad to have you aboard, to share your knowledge and acquire some new stuff!

T

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hi and welcome to RS!!! Friendly bunch of helpful folks here, feel free to ask any questions you may have!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi Cody :wave:
:welcomera WELCOME to Reef Sanctuary :crowd:
Look forward to seeing more posts from you :thumbup:
Hope you are planning to share PICTURES of your tanks with us....
==>WE L:heart:VE PICTURES<==

Zerosum

Welcome!
I am new here as well but am happy to inform you that I've found there to be a lot of very friendly and active ppl on this site. Informative too!!
Looking forward to seeing your tank pics! :D

Rgeppert

Hello I'm new to reefing. I have a 75g and 40g freshwater. I've had freshwater for about 30 years. I setup a 75g saltwater about a year ago. I now am setting up a 120 gallon saltwater. All I need is to get a good deal on a tunze ato and I'll be ready to start the 120 tank. I joined reef sanctuary a few days ago and it seems to be a really cool forum site with a lot of info.