Search results

1. reefmaster3024

SomeFish Pictures

Hi just snapped a few fish pics while they were finally still for once
  2. reefmaster3024

Quick Update

Its been about a month since I had to move my 130. had some bad luck with a heater in the holding tank lost a couple of small colonies and had corals brown out. But now everything looks like its starting to color back up. So hopefully in another month or two it will be back to full color again...
  3. reefmaster3024

Tank is back up

I had to move my tank to living room as i was telling Reefmac in another post. So a couple of days later and some unhappy browned out corals:tears: later it due to heater not workng in holding tubs. Water got down to 70 degrees. My tank its back up. Corals are not happy right now but should...
  4. reefmaster3024

Too much time on my hands

sitting around with nothing to do so I clicked off a few shots right after halides came on. bottom center top right Right side
  5. reefmaster3024

RSM for sale

I saw this post on reef central today not sure if its still for sale but it looks like a good deal Reduced for sale RSM complete running $400 - Reef Central Online Community
  6. reefmaster3024

Show me a picture of your favorite coral in your 130

Show me a picture of your prized coral it can be a softy , SPS or Lps the choice is yours. Mabe you have a couple, lets see them
  7. reefmaster3024

We all love our tanks

But check out these amazing tanks, it is just mind blowing that they can get something that beautiful inside a glass tank. YouTube - Planted Tanks - International Aquascaping Contest
  8. reefmaster3024

How does your brand of salt stack up

Here is a list I keep in my favorites, I use seachem reef, check out your brand Reef Central Online Community - View Single Post - Synthetic Salt Mixes
  9. reefmaster3024

Short video of 130

Here is a short video of my 130 YouTube - RSM130
  10. reefmaster3024

Rsm 130d update

Here is a recent pic of my tank next to my son, havnt posted any in about 6 months. Hope you like it Cheers
  11. reefmaster3024

New sps

got a new blue stag and finally some decent tank shots
  12. reefmaster3024

Hello, another 130

HI , I have been checking out this thread for awhile. Lots of nice tanks. Here is a pic of mine, not as nice as alot of yours but still working on it
  13. reefmaster3024

corals for sale

I have purple tip digitata frags and small colonies, also some zoos assorted for sale , need to make room.
  14. reefmaster3024

New Tank

Here is a pic of my new tank now that the 20g is gone. Here is my 35g. Still a work in progress :bigbounce
  15. reefmaster3024

My Clam

since I have looked at pictures of your beautiful clams you have posted, I thought I would share a picture of mine with you.
  16. reefmaster3024

20 gallon reef

Here is my 20 gallon reef, it has all the normal stuff- skimmer etc. It is lit by a 175 10,000k halide and 2 65 watt 03 actinics. hope you like it.