New sps

got a new blue stag and finally some decent tank shots

tankto1368.jpg

tankto1403.jpg

tankto1401.jpg

seafansar

Nice piece! You sure are stuffing them in there! LOL. SPS's are too addicting! I've used up about every inch of rock in my tank too.

250w 14k phoenix hqi with atinics - shot photos with high white balance otherwise tank is almost atinic looking. But it washes out the blue Sps makes them look brown not sure how to fix that yet

Last edited:
adam black , yes we actualy raise and show and do work, rally, obed ,and etc with our dogs. that dog in my avitor is a minature bull terrier. Thanks Seafansar and Reeflady

Adam Black they are very pricey because they are rare ,not alot out there. Pm me and we can talk. If you look around at different breeders they are going to run in the 3,000- 5,000 range. But I know a few pet quality ones around right now you can probably get a fair price. like I said pm me and I can get you in contact with breeders. We dont have any litters planned this year.

Sapphire

very nice stag in that first pic - great colour!

Nice looking tank...will be a great to see it again once all those corals grow out!

Thanks everone , I had an unfortunate rockslide in my tank lots of broken corals or mabe they were self fragging LOL. Time for some new aquascaping
:spinner:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
reefmaster3024 - sorry to hear about the rockslide. I had one at least once too, and it's not fun! Then there are the times I've gone to mount, or remount a coral, knocked another one loose in the process, then another. It can be very aggravating!

thanks everyone well back on the 23rd I had a huge rockslide lost some sps and a few zoa frags.Thought about selling the whole mess but after looking at it for about five days setting in a big pile, I fragged the broken stuff bought a few new sps and restacked it all. Take a look and tell me what you think about new aquascape not to sure if it looks good.

tankfriday019.jpg

dmyers557

Looks horrible, just give it all to me. NOOOOOOOOT!!!!! Very nice. Does not look like you lost too much. If you ever need to sell frags for more room, just pm me. I'm only like 45 minutes from Modesto.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I agree - it looks great to me too! I think there must be at least a few of us that at times have just wanted to give up, for one reason or another, and get our free time back LOL! But then we just start sinking more money into the tank! :)