Search results

1. notquitemusashi

Cleaner shrimp

Well, I suppose that is the answer I was hoping not to hear and he is 2 years old. He is missing and has been gone for about 1 week. He has gone incognito before when he molts, but that is only for 2-3 days tops. I am sad as he was just the best. :tears: Thanks for the info.
  2. notquitemusashi

Cleaner shrimp

By any chance, does anyone know how long cleaner shrimp live?
  3. 2.5 gallon nano

2.5 gallon nano

i am slowly building my 2.5gal nano. i was happy that the xenia survived.
  4. notquitemusashi

Soaking food with Garlic

newsalt i had a tang blue tang with ick(imagine that ). after i bought my skunk chrimp my ick problem went away and i didnt have to use garlic.
  5. notquitemusashi

tropic marin switch

thanx for the info. i am switching to TM from IO and had noticed some minor bleaching on one of my acro's. i have been doing 5 gal changes in my 75gal weekly with the hopes of easing the system to the new salt. i guess i can look for another cause of the bleaching. thanx again
  6. notquitemusashi

tropic marin switch

i have heard of some ppl experiancing bleaching when switching to tropic marin. is this really true or just urban legend? also have ppl sucessfully made the switch from IO to TM? and how did you do it? tia
  7. notquitemusashi

frags iam selling

brien_e, would you consider a trade of this, for one of your purple rimmed cap frags? here is a link to a pic of the mother colony http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1893&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=all
  8. notquitemusashi

wooddood (frag time)

hey guys, i am coming to Anderson in july. if there is anything to swap, i can bring some frags of some of my stuff.
  9. half of my 75

half of my 75

half of my 75 gal reef.