frags iam selling

brian_e

ok i broke my purple rim monti cap up to sell to buy a new pump plus i have some other frags to sell

brian_e

frag2 more purple rim these maybe a little on the small quarter size or a little bigger $15 for purple rim tell me if this is to much foir this size

brian_e

next cap frags this is a dark green $10 for theses and most of these are pretty big frags u cannot see the color they are do to the lights i have them under now

Last edited:

reefrunner

Contributing Member
15 for the purple rim sounds good to me, the LFS get's 35 for quarter size. If I had room I'd definitely be taking you up on some of that ;)

brian_e

fprgot to say anyone i have aready told iam going to send them a frag pleas pm me so i can keep them out of these i forgot who most of u are i talk to so many people

brian_e

i now have orange digti frags. I will break them off if u want one.I broke it off the rock today will getting xenia frags out so iam just going to frag it out so here is a pic but a little old

Last edited:

Willmsbrg

The ones in top photo are really nice..

Question..
I have a minibow 7 lit with a 70W 10,000 MH
would those type coral do well under that?

brian_e

i have soem of the green cap that has been under 55 pc for months now growing like crazy but losed some color and a buddy has some of the others in his minibow i know there growing but not sure on the color now

Reefguard

Brien_e are you selling a frag of that purple rim cap?
If you are how much and also would you consider shipping it out to Cali. 94533 code.

Noel