frags iam selling

brian_e

i will ship out to anyone just have to work with me on days to ship i have a job that no clue when iam working till the night before becouse of weather

purple rim $15
red cap $15 bigger ones $20
green cap $10 for small and $20 for a large frag
green digti $10
orange digti $10

Reefguard

Briane_e
I would like to buy a couple of frags of that purple rim. Can you tell me how much it would cost to shipp some to me 94533 zip.
TIA

Noel

brian_e

that zip want come up but i think its about $45 for shipping for overnight dont know for sure i dont know the weight

ScottT1980

Hey Brian, I am interested in getting a purple rim monti cap from you. I can get it whenever if you still have any left. I am just going to have to figure out where I can fit it in the tank...

Take er easy
Scott t.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hey Scott, will you be driving over there to pick up your frags? I'll help out on the gas if you'd pick up a couple of frags for me :D

ScottT1980

Will let you know, I need to get out to see Brian's new tanks anyway. That way I can bring you more goodies with the fish trap :D

Take er easy
Scott T.

koijoy

very nice frags

I just got 7 frags off Brian. Brians frags are very nice size, most were branched and well over 2" and a few were 3+"
they all looked healthy and had extended polyps an hour after they went into the tank.

Thank you Brian for such nice frags.......

Koijoy

GrendelPrime

i just recieved a shipment of frags from brian last week that include candy canes, a monti, some zoos, a few shrooms, some brown buttons, 2 leathers, green stars and some yellow polyps and they all look better then what my lps is selling

Last edited: