Search results

1. Soupylou

A Real Hero

Seventy percent of U.S. war dead in Afghanistan had no more than a high school education Which is one percent less than the majority who were killed in Korea. I wasn't trying to be rude but it is well known fact vast majority of soldiers who get killed are from the working class sector.
  2. Soupylou

A Real Hero

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and in my eyes war is not to be celebrated. We choose to murder each other and brand the opposite side as emeries to justify the killing. First, war is wrong for the same reasons that murder is wrong. Because war is murder. A strategy that kills ten...
  3. Soupylou

A Real Hero

Well hello it's fish forum, it was pun
  4. Soupylou

A Real Hero

Interesting topic - War is tragic, inception of man made greed, egotism and self ignorance. It's more tragic, society relies on vast number of the uneducated working class to be the prawns of political game, at times giving up their life's. I can't celebrate not can I fathom the idealism of...
  5. Soupylou

Jim's RSM 130

Hey Jim What tanks do you use for QT?
  6. Soupylou

Kate's Reef Adventure

Hey Kate, I will be following this thread with great interest. Love the detail and photos :)
  7. Soupylou

ALS Red Sea 650

Congratulations on battling with the elements, I watched my neighbours fence land on the road, luckily we didn't experience any power cuts. How are you're fish? I would personally send Red Sea Max an claim and ask for replacement.
  8. Soupylou

Hello from Antwerp

Welkom, aarzel vragen niet om vragen! Mer I'm still learning :)
  9. Soupylou

New RSM C-Series C-130 & C-250

OOOO i am loving the new look - I was about to buy the 250 for my living room but i shall hold off now and wait until these come into my lFS.
  10. Soupylou

Skimmer Problems - Video Attach - Opinions Needed

Hi Guys I have Red Sea Max 130D which recently I upgraded the stock skimmer to the Tunze 9002 Nano DOC Skimmer with the intank media basket and its done no wet skim or any form of skimming since it's been in there. What am I doing wrong? The Water level in the back chamber rests against...
  11. Soupylou

Seeking Guidance, Information & Patience - New Red Sea Max 130D Owner

Ok shes had brown poop tonight - not sure whats happening but she looks lovely and very active - so therefore I shall monitor her & hopefully catch another 'poop' moment. HAHA!
  12. Soupylou

Hi guys, Tonight after my water change, I've noticed Booboo had long white stringy poop which instantly came off her after about 5 seconds. I've read this could be internal parasite however I have only been feeding both on mysis. What would you recommend to do? She is eating like a pig and...
  13. Soupylou

RS Members Full Tank Shots

Plus One!!!!! Tis is beautiful!
  14. Soupylou

DianaKay's RSM 250

Oooooo we will need lots and lots of pictures!!!
  15. Soupylou

RSM 250 Heater

Karl, I really would recommend the heater I have recently purchased. It's the first time my temperature has remained constant.
  16. Soupylou

November TOTM

I would like to vote for Nex Tank please :)
  17. Soupylou

The Journey of S&O globe! - by Sun&Ocean

Beautiful rock design! I nearly went with black sand in my white Red Sea Max tank and opted out at the last minute. What are you planning to stock?
  18. Soupylou

Thank koo Now that is the question - my tank is fairly new, it's only been established since June of this year....I don't like the idea of the Anemone dying and potentially wiping out my tank n I believe they also move around in the tank? I did notice lil black dots on my clowns which have...
  19. Soupylou

So little update: I'm completely in love with my clowns: They're doing very well and now roaming around the whole tank: BooBoo: larger than Blinky and jeez what a lil miss piggy. Enjoys her personal space and gets tad Mardy, when one of the snails enters her territory. She hovers and nudges...
  20. Soupylou

ptbmaniac's RSM 250 Adventure!

Hi There, Fixing this problem requires simply adjusting the offset. This adjustment is what happens when the calibration screw is adjusted on a refractometer. The scale simply moves up or down inside the refractometer (or in some other way the scale moves relative to the refracted light) as...