Search results

1. teresa

Pictures of my new arrivals

Hi Guys, Here are some pictures of my new arrivals. They are still Tropheus just like the Bulu Points but these are the Bembas and the Kaisers. They are still pretty small, about 1 1/2 ins in length.
  2. teresa

My Bulu Points

They have arrived. Here are my Bulu Points, I have 12 of them. They are about 31/2 ins except for 2 small ones that are 2 ins.
  3. teresa

Teresa's Cichlid Tank

Well, here is a picture of the tank that Sas. is rushing to complete. Also pictures of the types of Cichlids that i am getting. Total # of fish will be around 45. They are better in large numbers. Tropheus Moorii Bemba Tropheus Moorii Kaiser Tropheus...
  4. teresa

Video of Bullytaro's Kois

With Bullytaro's permission, I am posting this video of her Koi Pond. Cannot resist posting Bullytaro and Taro as well. This is when taro won first prize in a dog competition. Please note the Bling Bling around Taro's neck.
  5. teresa

Pictures of my Cardinal Tetras

Here are a couple of pictures of my Cardinal tetras.
  6. teresa

OT: Pics of our ever increasing animal farm

Pics of the 3 Holland Lops that are in our household. Here is Oreo
  7. teresa

Our Inwall Tank

I have to show some pictures of the Inwall tank since Sasquatch has already shown the Octagon tank. Here they are.
  8. teresa

OT: Can I delete a picture that I posted

How can I delete a picture that I have posted on RS. Please help. Thanks.
  9. teresa

OT: Picture of Our Son's Wedding

Hi, Just want to share with you this wedding picture of Adrian and Ruth on their wedding day. We are very proud of them.
  10. teresa

OT: Pictures of my 5 Babies

Hi, I would like to share with you pictures of my 5 Babies. Hoong
  11. teresa

OT:Biggest Public Salt Water Aquarium in U.S.

Hi Guys, Can anyone tell me which State in U.S. has the biggest Public salt water aquarium and exhibits. Sasquatch and I might want to check that out next year. He sure needs a holiday, what better then to visit his favourite hobby. Thanks.
  12. teresa

OT: Pictures of my Adventure in the Arctic

Hi Everyone, Just came back from a tour of Greenland. I was on a Russian ship and went quite far North.The cruise ended in a small town called Resolute, population a few hundred people. Like to share some pictures with you. Whale and Us...
  13. teresa

OT: Don't Give Up

Sorry Link won't work.
  14. teresa

OT: Some Wrestling Moves

Winston has been watching WWE Smackdown and is trying some wrestling moves on Poor Kaylee. It is so funny that I just want to share these pictures with you.
  15. teresa

Hello Members

My name is Teresa and I am sure some of you have heard Sasquach mention my name. I decided to join this forum as we sometimes get together to discuss about our reef tanks. More so is because he has soooo much fun with you guys and I am envious.Anyway here I am. Well, I will not be as diligent...