My Bulu Points

teresa

They have arrived.
Here are my Bulu Points, I have 12 of them. They are about 31/2 ins except for 2 small ones that are 2 ins.

128-2824_IMG.jpg

128-2820_IMG.jpg

teresa

WOW...those are really nice T :thumbup:
Thank you Robert.
Waiting for the rest to arrive . Schedule to arrive today or tomorrow but my supplier says that one of his suppliers is Chinese and is still celebrating Chinese New Year. Still getting drunk and having fun I guess.:dance:

kathywithbirds

Wow those are nice Teresa. They look like tough buggers...

The one looks like he's saying, "Hey! I'm walkin' here!!"

teresa

When they first arrived, they were very scared but not now. My desk is next to the tank and they always crowd close to me to look at me and seems to be asking for food. I guess they know me as the Food Giver. It is fun to see them swim in a school, they will all go to one end of the tank and then turn around and go to the other end continuously. Always on the move. Very active. Sas and I find it very enjoyable to watch them.

teresa

Thank you for your wonderful compliments.
Yes, Brian " No Food ' for 4 days. Already your instruction is stamped in my head.:banghead: :laughroll
Robert, I am thinking of giving them " Omega One" Super veggie and "New Life Spectrum" Cichlid Formula.

Last edited:

bullytaro

waw waw waw!! Teresa they are sooo beautiful!!! they looks cool with black and red too! do they carry sand here and there?

teresa

waw waw waw!! Teresa they are sooo beautiful!!! they looks cool with black and red too! do they carry sand here and there?

Thank you for your kind compliment.
Yes Taro, they love to play with the sand . They will carry them in their mouths and spit them out so the sand will fall down like a shower of rain. They are very playful.

bullytaro

hahhaha so naught but CUTE felas, I always like to see fishes carry sand around. The are renovating their home. :p I am not sure if this fish is same with Lou? Lou 3 naughty fishes carry and digging hole, making nest for their eggs. very interesting.

Last edited:

teresa

Awesome fish. I have never seen any cichlids like that. Very Pretty!!!
I love the big boulders.
~Michael
Thank you Michael. they sure are pretty with their blacks and reds against the blue backing.
Sas got the boulders from a construction site.

Hexabob

Those pics make me want to add another cichlid tank. already have a 125 all Malawi, and 1 convict that some how got in the mix.. Leave it to LFSs.