Our Inwall Tank

teresa

I have to show some pictures of the Inwall tank since Sasquatch has already shown the Octagon tank.
Here they are.

InwallTanktakenMay06.jpg

plantedtankfrpassageside.jpg

plantedtank.jpg

plantedtankbathroomside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
This was a real fun tank to build, its in a passage wall, aprox 20 gal but only 6 1/2 inches wide, there is a 30 gallon rubbermaid sump under a counter with filters, heater and the c02 cylinder, took some time to get a fertilizer schedule worked out, you can see a big change in growth daily, the cherry red shrimp have bred to enormous proportions.

vdituri

Very nice guys. Love the concept of it only being as wide as the wall.
Does the trim come off for cleaning and maintenance?

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Stunning! Steve you planning on opening an Aquatic exhibit?:lol: One dollar admittance fee! :lol: Really, nice concept and well executed!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Very nice guys. Love the concept of it only being as wide as the wall.
Does the trim come off for cleaning and maintenance?

one wall side is like a picture frame,the top swings open for access and the cf bulbs, i have plans for one more but the reef must be born first.:contract:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Stunning! Steve you planning on opening an Aquatic exhibit?:lol: One dollar admittance fee! :lol: Really, nice concept and well executed!

lol Scott Id go broke, between me and the dogs theres only a couple of people that come closer than the fence, thanks for the kind words (again)

teresa

Thank you everyone for your nice compliments. Sasquatch did all the hard work on both fresh and salt water tanks. I just supervise him.:lol:

Doot77

Nice setup, Thats a cool idea on the swing open design, I just got done with a in the wall tank also, but only one side viewable not both like yours and I ended up making a picture frame with plexiglass that slides to the left and it comes off of the wall.

teresa

Gotta get the lead bands off the plants. Nice tank.

Thank you for the nice compliment.The plants with the lead bands on them were the first plants that we planted. We were still very new to the game. Now the bands are all gone. Thank you for your advice.