Search results

1. DaddyJax

VOTING~ June 2007 Photo Contest

Great pics everyone. I even voted against myself in this one!
  2. DaddyJax

June '07 Photo Contest

Breath mint?
  3. daddyjax2

daddyjax2

4. DaddyJax

Here they are!!!

The coralite structure is what tells me it is a tort. Gomezi is more organized and profound and tubular while the tort is more erratic and doesn't stick out as much. Also might be a Horrida!
  5. DaddyJax

Here they are!!!

Very nice corals! Just to let you know that gomezi is not a gomezi, it is a Tort! Very nice score! That tort will turn very deep and rich blue for you in the right spot in you tank! You got some nice corals to watch grow;)
  6. DaddyJax

I want some corals.

Whatcha want? :D
  7. DaddyJax

jumbo raw shrimp to cycle

Was the live rock cured or uncured? Did it stink or smell like the beach?
  8. IMG_5215a

IMG_5215a

9. DaddyJax

My new anemone!

Cool, thanks all!! I will try to get a par of percs for it.
  10. DaddyJax

My new anemone!

Thanks, those are the clowns I don't want but I was thinking of just getting some perculas and giving it a shot! I have a pair in my Rose Bubble Tip so who knows!
  11. DaddyJax

My new anemone!

I have had this for a week now and love it! It is a Macrodactyla doreensis I believe. I need to get a clown pair for it but I am not sure which kind. I don't want a Clarki, Skunk or Maroon. What do you all think?
  12. DaddyJax

Rainbow Monti...

Lookin good Danny! How are the zoos doin?
  13. DaddyJax

Your favorite Anthias?

Hawaiian Bicolor Anthias. Hardy and very colorful!
  14. DaddyJax

ASIRA needs photos

Hey Sara, nice to see you on this board! Turbinaria Reniformis
  15. DaddyJax

Millepora

1. 9 months 2. 1 1/2 years 3. 6 months/ started as a 1/4 piece
  16. DaddyJax

background

I used a roller on my tank after it was setup. I was very careful and it took several coats but I did it.
  17. DaddyJax

Tonga Branch cure?

No, not really. Try not to let it get down to freezing temps or boiling but for the most part it is not needed. The water should be 50% changed every few days with any sponge or macro algae removed from the rock manualy. You may need to scrub it. Circulation is the biggest thing as well as WC...