michael_cb_125

Here are ome pics of the new corals. Here is the Acro Gomezi
SANY0071-1.jpg

SANY0085.jpg

SANY0087.jpg

See the Lil hitchikers. Barnacles?
SANY0081.jpg

SANY0083.jpg

Millepora, the pic does it no justice, it is pink with purple coralites..
SANY0089.jpg

Bali green slimer
SANY0076.jpg

Yellow Pocillipora with green polyps. Again Pic does it no justice.
:whstlr: :whstlr: :whstlr: :whstlr: :whstlr:

DaddyJax

Very nice corals! Just to let you know that gomezi is not a gomezi, it is a Tort! Very nice score! That tort will turn very deep and rich blue for you in the right spot in you tank! You got some nice corals to watch grow;)

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Very nice corals! Just to let you know that gomezi is not a gomezi, it is a Tort! Very nice score! That tort will turn very deep and rich blue for you in the right spot in you tank! You got some nice corals to watch grow;)

I have an ORA Tort and it looks nothing like that one :drool:

michael_cb_125

Hmm. Which one is it? And how difficult is it to keep. My tank is set up for sps, but I still like to know what to expect. These are some of the best corals Ive ever gotten. Thanks for all the comments.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I believe it is a Gomezi.

And how difficult is it to keep.

SPS corals are not difficult to keep but need a stable mature system with strong lighting and flow and low nutrients. Any large fluctuations particularly in cal/alk can lead to stress and possible death.

DaddyJax

I have an ORA Tort and it looks nothing like that one :drool:

The coralite structure is what tells me it is a tort. Gomezi is more organized and profound and tubular while the tort is more erratic and doesn't stick out as much. Also might be a Horrida!

rDr4g0n

awww... ill never be as awesome as these corals are. i need to start calcifying myself more.