Search results

1. D

Lots Of Corals And Frags F/s Or Trade

Corals And Frags F/s Or Trade "Extra incentive added" Frags and corals for Trade or sale. Willing to ship Heres a link to my photobucket site so you can see what I have , I love to trade but willing to sell also Coral as of 1-25-09 pictures by carolinacorals - Photobucket If you click on each...
  2. D

Frags F/S or trade in NC

I have some frags and corals f/s or trade in NC , willing to ship at your cost. Here a link to view , just click on the pic for description and price.
  3. D

my pic's

Ok folks I'm sorry for the pic's I uploaded to the photo gallery and some of them being blured I was having trouble getting them sized right
  4. D

is there anyone out there who hasthis tank

is there anyone out there who has this tank I was wondering if anyone out there who has one of these tanks and if so whats they're opinion of it and if you have any pic's http://zeroedgeaquarium.com
  5. D

12g reef pic's

Ok I finaly learned how to use my camera better and how to post pic's . Hope I'm not driving everyone nuts. I have'nt learned how to post them in my gallery yet but that will be my next project , I'm one of those people who has to have someone show me 1/2 a dozen times till it sticks. I have to...
  6. D

disapearing clown

So I have a clown fish in my 12g nano and a while back I thought he had died because I had'nt seen him for about 2wks or so. I thought because I had been out of town for a while that he must of died while I was gone and had decomposed while I was away but about a wk or so after I got home I was...
  7. D

Help

I need help getting any sort of leather coral frags to attach to l/r it seems no matter what way I try I can never seem to get them to take. I've tried the pin or tooth pick way , I've tried placing them between 2 pieces of l/r and rubber banding them together, I've tried putting the frags in a...
  8. D

new 20g reef

The best way I have found to get my wife to let me start another reef is to run out of room in the old one so heres the beginnings of a new 20g reef Dave E
  9. D

my 12g nano reef

I finally learned how to copy and paste so I could post pic's so I thought I'd show of my 12g nano reef let me know what you think , Dave E
  10. D

12g DX nano hood

I'm not sure if I'll get in trouble for posting this here but I am desperately trying to find someone who has done a light upgrade on there 12nano and has the old DX hood laying around collecting dust with the lights and ballist. I want to swap it out and put it on my regular 12g. Please pm me...
  11. D

12g dx nano hood needed

Hi folks , I am trying to find a 12g DX hood to swap out on my 12g regular nano tank . I need the hood , lights and ballist. please em me at emmettdavid@aol.com or pm me here . I will pay any shiping fees. Thanks, Dave E
  12. D

Hi Folks

Hi everyone I'm new to this site due to woodstock's suggestion. I have about 6yrs f/w exp. and 3yrs s/w. 11 tanks all total 3 s/w 1 brackish and the rest f/w. I'm retired from the coast guard so now all I do is spend time with some friends of mine nmed Bill W and Dr. Bob and the rest of my time...