Lots Of Corals And Frags F/s Or Trade

dne63

Corals And Frags F/s Or Trade "Extra incentive added"

Frags and corals for Trade or sale. Willing to ship
Heres a link to my photobucket site so you can see what I have , I love to trade but willing to sell also
Coral as of 1-25-09 pictures by carolinacorals - Photobucket
If you click on each picture it will take you to another picture with trade value or price along with a description. Lets do some trading. Thanks for looking , Dave E
Ok so here a little icing on the cake , if you spend $60 from the above link not including shipping you can then go to this link and pick one freebie so really you'd be getting 2 freebies because when ever anyone buys a piece or 2 from me I through in a freebie anyway so you'd get yto pick one and I'll surprise you with another one. Heres the freebie link
Specials pictures by carolinacorals - Photobucket
I'm trying to get enough money together to set up a 60gl hex with sps and all different nice acros so I'm willing to trade for sps's and nice acro's

Last edited:

dne63

how much would shipping be to 61554
I'll check for the best rate . Ups want a bit more than I'm happy with for nrext day air , I do sometimes do 2 day priority with 40 hr heat pack but let me check the regular post office rate , they are usually cheaper for next day delivery. What piece or pieces are you looking at. PM me