Search results

1. ed84g

Corals next to each other

Hi My tank has got to the point where I am running low on space and want to start placing things in more permanent spots. At the moment I have just put things where they fitted and looked alright. As my corals are growing they are encroaching on each other a little, I also want to keep...
  2. ed84g

How do i trim this?

Hi... At risk of sounding like an idiot I don't know the names of many of the corals in my tank. Could I please get some advice on trimming the large one to the right/top. It has grown many new heads since I got it. I want to trim the back part (left part of the Coral to the right in the image...
  3. ed84g

Is this coral dying, if so what could be the cause?

I've had this in my tank for about 6 months. It's in a relatively strong flow ares with ok light. The top 2 heads still seem fine although they don't open like they used to. The bottom 2 haven't opened properly for a few weeks and tonight I noticed that the tentacles are looking very scraggly...
  4. ed84g

Promoting Reef Sanctuary

Im a new guy around here but i signed up because this looked like a real friendly forum and i like the layout compared to some of the other forums ive seen. Im not trying to come across as rude so please don't take this the wrong way as I may be completely out of place bringing this up (im...
  5. ed84g

1st Saltwater- 180L - Going for Colour and Awesomeness (hopefully)!

Hey everyone, A bit about myself and how i ended up doing this before we get going... - Im from Adelaide in South Australia - I work in media, communications and marketing during the week, on weekends i DJ in clubs and work in radio - I moved out from my parents with my girlfriend 8...
  6. ed84g

New here - From Adelaide Australia. Is there an android forum app?

Hey guys, Im new so thought i would come over and introduce myself! Ive had my aquarium for about 8 months now and ive started a chronical to share some photos around http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-chronicles/81450-1st-saltwater-180l-going-colour-awesomeness.html . Quick...
  7. ed84g

Awesome blue coral (acropora?) where should i put it?!

Hey, Im new here but ive been around a few other forums and i liked this one the best so hit the registration button! Ive had my aquarium for about 8 months (going to do a blog soon) and i bought this the other day. The colour on it is amazing and i dont want it to fade. Can anybody give...