Search results

1. F

RSM 650 Stock Sump Flow

Thank you I appreciate your time explaining the flow.
  2. F

Reefer Series Dimensions

Just seen this! Excellent!! http://reefbuilders.com/2015/11/24/red-sea-reefer-xl-announced-wider-dimension/
  3. F

Reefer Series Dimensions

For the Reefer series owners, how are you finding the 20in front to back dimension for aquascaping?
  4. F

RSM 650 Stock Sump Flow

What is the flow pattern in the RSM 650 sump? how large is the area to the left of the skimmer? If used as a fuge, what is the flow like from the left section past the skimmer to the return section?
  5. F

Are the new LED versions of the RSM series still being released?

I thought the E-series were the rear sump models? I'm talking about the RSM-650 that they were supposedly going to release late this year with LED lighting and a few other changes that I believe they had on display MACNA 2014-15.?
  6. F

Are the new LED versions of the RSM series still being released?

Is RED SEA still going to release the RSM series with LED lighting or has that been cancelled. I've signed up for the newsletter and have never heard anything.
  7. F

RSM 650 Sump dimensions

Yes those are the dimensions i wanted thank you.
  8. F

RSM 650 Sump dimensions

What are the dimensions of the left side RSM 650 sump?
  9. F

Any news on the LED versions of the S-series

Yeah I looked at Reefer 350 and the 450 and they look nice but I want something larger . The Giesemann light looks great and will definitely be one to consider if I go custom versus the 650 s-series which I'm still on the fence about depending on the new version release.
  10. F

Any news on the LED versions of the S-series

Is there any news on when the LED S-series will be released? I'm anxious to see them and any other updates.
  11. F

Joey's RSM 650 Tank Thread

Hey Joey, Overall how do you like your TBS rock as far as aquascaping? Been trying to decide between dry rock like BRS reef saver and TBS. Love the biodiversity of the TBS, also love the ease of the dry rock! Would you go the TBS route again?
  12. F

What updates/changes would you like to see?

What changes/updates would you like to see along with the LED lighting for the S-series?
  13. F

What is the height of tank for the Max S 650...?

Just my guess but I think the tank height is 22-23 inches high and the front to back display is 22 because the filter portion is probably over 4 inches probably closer to 6 inches.
  14. F

Front to back display dimensions of S650

Thought they were releasing the S-Series with LED sometime this year but don't know. Still not totally sure to get the 650 or put together my own 180.
  15. F

Front to back display dimensions of S650

What are the front to back dimensions of the S650 not counting the filtration section? I'm waiting on the LED version to be released I hope by the end of the year before making a decision to purchase either the RSM650 or putting together my own system. What are the opinions of the S650 owners...
  16. F

Irene's RSM 250C

Irene are you going to use the full Reef Care Program including the NO3PO4-X? I'm interested in how that works. Are you doing a mixed reef or SPS dominant etc? Thanks
  17. F

Irene's RSM 250C

Ha yeah I hear you....I would probably be ok also since I live in Alaska, even my summer temps are usually 65-75 if I'm lucky.
  18. F

Irene's RSM 250C

The tank looks great! How are the temps with lights on and all pumps going? Any need for chiller like the D model?
  19. F

Pete's RSM C-250

Looking forward to your experience with lots of pics!