Search results

1. B

O.T. Birthday for cracker!

:bday1:
  2. B

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

take plenty of pics !!! :lurk:
  3. B

All at once ?

nah, hes just gonna tell him to use the ATI plus blues to balance out the yellow on the 10k :D
  4. B

OT: Sharing my excitement!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
  5. B

Help

:hallo:
  6. B

OT~No reason thread

not the brightest bulb in the pack... Man accused of trying to cash check for $360,000,000,000 | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | Latest News The Herald Online **News** Every Italian's tax bill published online | The Register
  7. B

almost everything is dead!!!!!!!!!

Boomer was saying that the cloudiness in the water may be due to a bacterial bloom which will cause a large spike in amonia and may deplete oxygen levels thus killing the rest of your fish. IMHO I wouldnt remove the fish but instead continue with the large water changes to dilute the cause.
  8. B

).T. on the beach

Unusual sea creatures wash up on our shores
  9. B

).T. on the beach

what is it...pic is so small I can't see it :D
  10. B

I find it disturbing that the fish died...it suggests something major happened :(
  11. macro test2

macro test2

12. Macro test

Macro test

13. B

:bugout: whaaattt !!!!
  14. B

For the Ladies.

oh and paul, you shouldnt post pics of your daughter...you never know when Melev is lurking :lol:
  15. B

For the Ladies.

ROFLMAO :LOL:
  16. B

OT~No reason thread

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Colossal squid's big eye revealed BBC NEWS | Africa | Rare coconut tree on sale for $1m amazing.... BBC NEWS | Health | The man who grew a finger :lol: Slow news day: Sex toy closes airport | The Weird Post
  17. B

OT: good furniture?

Learn to live with slip covers on your sofas, like these... http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/off-topic/16453-ot-new-addition-4.html get the kind that have a spill-proof inner liner. The words Ikea and good furniture should never share the same sentence :banghead: wifey loves Ethan Allen...
  18. B

Ot: Omg> My Daughter Carnegie Hall

WB, glad you enjoyed your stay in the city :thumbup:
  19. B

New to the forum

:hallo: